Holy smokes I can't believe we're nearing the end of 2010! This past year of blogging has been great and I'm really looking forward to what the new year will bring. AND, our one year blog anniversary is coming up in January! Rest assured that we'll have something special going on for that. But until then, we have tons of awesome posts scheduled for this month, as well as some important holiday schedule information, so stick with me for a few minutes...
Must see posts November:
* Choosing the right lens
* A Camera guessing game (+ answers)
* Camera equipment wisdom
* ImHonest Loss Recovery System
* Pro Photo Organizations
* New label/post categories: Take Action, Repurposing, and Gift Guides
Lots of holiday awesomeness including: a December gift guide, vintage Christmas ads, shooting fun with holiday lights, creative family portraits, a really special repurposing/ holiday decorating post, and much more!
* We have another Crystal Hasselblad in stock (would be a great gift!), find it here.
* Don't forget to check out and "like" our Facebook page.
December Holiday Schedule:
* KEH will be closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (12/24-25), New Years Day (1/1), and January 3rd.
* The blog is taking a mini vacation... we know you'll be busy around the holidays and don't want you to miss a thing. It would be a great time to go back to the beginning and catch up on past posts that you've missed! There will be no posts December 23- January 2nd. We'll see you again bright and early the morning of Monday, 1/3!
Links this week:
* Ask an Agent: What works wins commissions?
* Some advice: Creating Your Own Photography Business
* Questions To Ask Before You Click The Shutter
* How to Maximize Your Photography Exhibition Experience
* Top 10 Misconceptions about Photography and the Law
* 6 Ways to Get Past a Motivational Brick Wall
* Hipstamatic War Photography on the Front Page of the NY Times
* NYU Artist Gets Camera Implanted in Head