Why Buy Refurbished Camera Equipment?There are several great reasons to buy refurbished photographic products including:
- Most refurbished gear is brand new, returned product, from a retailer or was used as a demonstration display unit.
- The item's manufacturer is the one who actually does the refurbishing, so the piece of equipment has gone through their inspection process like a new camera does.
- Quality is usually indistinguishable from new.
- The savings can approach 40% off buying the same item new.
- The manufacturer includes a factory 90 day warranty.
- And buying refurbs from KEH is even extra special because we stand behind all refurbished products with an additional 3 month warranty, giving you a 6 month warranty at no charge!
* We currently have a variety of refurbished Nikon SLR cameras, lenses, and digital point and shoot cameras in stock. If an item is a refurb, it will specifically say so in the description. Check out our inventory here.