I personally love shooting in the fall. The crisp weather feels great and gives me an extra kick of enthusiasm after a long, hot summer in the south. It's a great season to consider shooting your normal stuff outside (if it permits of course). It's also a great time for adding in some additional photo fun- Capture images of the food, activities, decorations, festivals, and colors of the season.
General season inspiration:
* Capture the colors of fall
* How to shoot a silhouette
* Create a filter
* Spooky Effects for Halloween Shooting
* A Creepy Effect for Darkroom Printing
* Jumping off for dramatic lighting
* More Halloween shooting ideas
Other things/Holiday prep:
* Photo Charities (while these are great to offer your services to year-round, it's an especially great time to think about getting involved since the holiday season is coming up!)
* It's a great time to take care of your equipment- send your gear into our repair center for a little cleanup and preventative maintenance work.
* And of course, start working on your Christmas (or other holiday) camera gear wish-lists, and send in your used gear for cash or trade-in value.
Happy 1st day of Autumn!