Photo Tips For The Fall Season
General season inspiration:
* Capture the colors of fall
* How to shoot a silhouette
* Create a filter
* Spooky Effects for Halloween Shooting
* A Creepy Effect for Darkroom Printing
* Jumping off for dramatic lighting
* More Halloween shooting ideas
Other things/Holiday prep:
* Photo Charities (while these are great to offer your services to year-round, it's an especially great time to think about getting involved since the holiday season is coming up!)
* It's a great time to take care of your equipment- send your gear into our repair center for a little cleanup and preventative maintenance work.
* And of course, start working on your Christmas (or other holiday) camera gear wish-lists, and send in your used gear for cash or trade-in value.
Happy 1st day of Autumn!