|First Pumpkin, by: Ryan. Used with permission.|
* How To Turn A Pumpkin Into A Camera
* Pumpkin Photo Frame Craft
* How to Turn a Flatbed Scanner into a Handheld Camera for Spooky Photos
* Shooting a Classic Creepy Halloween Photo
* A Nikon D-SLR Costume That Actually Works
* Use a mouse pad to create a flash projector
* 6 Ways to Get Great Colors in Your Photos Without Photoshop
* Watch Out For Camera Lens Thieves
* All About the Dreaded Lens Fungus
* 3D Photo Sculptures of People Made with Hundreds of Prints (kind of creepy if I do say so)
* Some hints and tips for darkroom work
* DIY: Making Your Own Gray Cards
* Embrace the Grain (What I Learned from Shooting with Film)
* I Got My MFA, Now What?
* Photo Dough- Group Buy Deals for Professional Photographers
* Understanding Henri Cartier-Bresson's great compositions
* From Camera to Print, Preparing Images for Print
* 10 Top Terrific Tips on Creating Your First Photobook
* Amit Gupta needs you- swab to be a bone marrow donor (you may have seen this already, we posted it on FB and Twitter and it's been going around the web. Amit is the founder of Photojojo (which we link to often) and needs help from the photo community and beyond to find a donor)
* Photography Quizzes: Test your knowledge of exposure, lenses, lighting, composition, photo history, and film.
* One of our customers put out this video on comparing the quality of prime and zoom lenses. Take a look...