Exciting News This Month!Grab your cameras! It's time to start shooting!
We are pleased to announce a Photo Contest for the customers & fans of KEH Camera!
You've always relied on KEH as a trusted source for your photographic equipment, and now we want to give you the opportunity to show off your craft. Here at KEH, we stay so busy selling, purchasing and repairing camera gear that we don't always get to see the wonderful images you create. Therefore, we decided to host a photo contest!
With the holidays right around the corner, the theme for the photo contest is family. Relatives, friends, pets and everything in between. Whatever you define as family. Show us the meaningful moments of the ones you love. This is your chance to be creative!
The winner of the Photo Contest will receive a $200 KEH Camera gift certificate.
* One entry per person.
* Photo must be taken approximately within the last 1-2 years.
* Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
* Photo must be appropriate for posting on a public website.
* Entries must be submitted by the original photographer & sole owner of the copyright.
* Photographer retains the copyright to their image, but grants KEH Camera permission to post winning photograph (with credit) on one or more of the following: KEH Camera Blog, Newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Flickr accounts. Nature of post(s) will only be to announce winner & winning photograph.
* Photographers, when appropriate, please make sure you obtain permission from persons depicted in photograph prior to submitting an entry.
* Contest is open to both our US and international customers. KEH Camera employees & immediate family members are excluded.
* Photo contest rules are subject to change and may be updated as needed.
* Be creative and have fun!
* Photo size guidelines: 150 DPI, JPG format & no larger than 900 pixels in either height or width (we amended this so it wouldn't be too strict and possibly exclude other photography formats).
* Slight computer enhancements such as cropping or red eye reduction are permitted. Please, no images that have been significantly digitally modified.
* Watermarks are optional, but permitted, as long as watermark is not in the middle of the image.
* With submission, please include your name, photo title, plus anything about the photo you would like to share. For example, where the photo was taken, when the photo was taken, story/idea behind photo, or format used (digital or film, 35 mm, medium format, etc.). Information will be posted with winning photo.
* Entries must be submitted via email with the subject line “Photo Contest” to email@example.com by midnight on Monday, November 26, 2012 Eastern time. No other email address or social media submission will be accepted.
* Entries will be judged by KEH Camera staff on the basis of creativity and photographic quality.
* Winner will be notified by email (we will reply to email used to submit photo entry).
* Winning photograph will be announced/posted on the KEH Camera Blog & social media sites on Friday, November 30, 2012.
* Winner must provide mailing address & phone number to receive prize. Contact information will not be publicly shared or used for any other advertising purposes.
Good luck! We can't wait to see your entries!