Tips for Making a Purchase at KEH
- Ensure that your computer is turned on.
- Put on sunglasses as you search the site, so the computer can’t look back in to your brain (You know that they’re watching you, don’t you?). You might also want to consider a tinfoil hat.
- Make sure that on the day the items are to arrive, that you have taken the day off and are home – you never know what kind of crazy shenanigans a camera can get into while not being supervised, especially one that was ordered over the Internet.
- Don’t answer the doorbell when the delivery person leaves the package – if you answer the door, then something will invariably be wrong with the order. However, you must make sure that the instant the delivery truck has left eyesight to bring in the package immediately, or the entire order could malfunction.
- Remember, once you have received your order, send an email to 10 people about your experience (and pass along these hints!), or for the next 7 years, all of your images will be out of focus!
- Make a list of everything that you’re looking for, including your dream items, and stick to this list regardless if the sales person tells you those items don’t exist.
- Turn out all lights in the room you’re in, as you don’t want the sales person to see any confusion on your face.
- Use as many languages and accents as possible during the transaction just to keep things interesting.
- Ask the sales person to add a random item to your order and not tell you what it is in order to keep the final order and your package a big surprise.
- Once you have received your order, call 10 people about your experience (and pass along these hints!), or for the next 7 years, all of your images will automatically be selective color and with someone else’s watermark on them.
Related: A past 4/1 favorite, Awesome Photo Tips Nobody Ever Told You About