- copy and/or move your images onto your computer hard drive
- make secondary and back-up copies in locations you choose
- apply develop settings
- rename files in sets or by series
- embed data onto your image, like copyright, creator, date, link to website, and keywords
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Friday, December 20, 2013
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Importing Images Into Lightroom
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Jennifer Apffel is a photographer with over a decade of experience in portrait, event, and product photography. She also does freelance graphic design and fine art. For more check out jenniferapffel.com, albaphotography.net, or look for her on fineartamerica.com
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Friday, December 6, 2013
was made available in June 2013. To find the most current version of the software visit Adobe.com
Thursday, December 5, 2013
1. Quote It: Visit our Online Quote Wizard 24/7 or give us a call at (800) 342-5534 or (770) 333-4220 in the metro Atlanta area for a FREE quote. Our friendly and knowledgeable purchasing agents are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Eastern time to assist you.
2. Ship It: Securely pack your camera gear and ship it us for FREE. You'll never have to pay out of pocket for shipping to sell your gear to KEH. We provide a convenient prepaid FedEx shipping label that you can print and use to ship your package free of charge.
3. Get Paid: We offer a FAST turnaround time once we receive your gear. You won't have to wait weeks for an evaluation or to receive payment for your gear. Evaluations are typically completed in less than a week, and once you approve our final offer your check is mailed the following business day. We even offer payments via PayPal if that's more convenient (although please keep in mind PayPal charges a fee). Should you decide not to accept our offer to purchase your camera gear, we will return your equipment free of charge.
A Few Tips to Keep in Mind:
Prices on camera gear can fluctuate depending on supply and demand. If you are thinking about buying a new camera, it may be beneficial to sell your camera before the latest model is released, as buy prices generally drop once a newer model is available on the market.
We are not always able to make an offer to purchase certain older or broken items. However, we will be happy to help you recycle your used photographic gear in an environmentally friendly manner if you would like to donate them to KEH. We are able to recycle and repurpose countless photographic items.
We feel that it is important to set realistic expectations when it comes to purchasing your used photographic equipment. In some instances we can't pay much for older film bodies, but the lenses are where the bulk of the value is at. If you are unsure about an item, just ask! Sometimes your used camera equipment may be worth more than you think.
Whether you have one camera to sell or an entire collection, we can help! We specialize in all formats of digital and film photographic equipment. However, we typically do not purchase point-and-shoot film cameras, video, darkroom or lighting equipment.
We believe that our equipment grading system is the best in the industry and we have a tendency to be very conservative. When submitting a quote, we recommend selecting a conservative grade. If a camera is twenty years old, chances are it will not be in LN condition. It's important to select an appropriate grade so we can provide the most accurate quote for your equipment. If your equipment comes in at a higher grade, we will pay the higher price.
We have earned the trust of customers worldwide by paying top market value for clean, used camera gear and we strive to exceed your high expectations!